Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Hello March !



Dear blog , i m sorry that lately i was too busy with my uni's life and i don t have enough time to post anything here . I do admit , i miss to write something here as my passion is writing . I thought i could express all my feelings here and write it but unfortunately i m too busy .


So , to redeem all the sins towards you my dear blog , i will share something with you today . 


I love teaching and i can t deny that . Grown up with background of family that mostly "teachers" and that make me fall in love with that career . People said nothing special being a teacher as the salary not so worth and they have to do so many stuffs . Yeah , you can said that , but i m still with my decision to be a teacher . Bear in mind , not all people are happy with what they do right now . Same goes to me , i m not happy at all to do this course , study at iium and i m never wish be their student . But , that's the last option that I have after i have been rejected by ipg . I do admit till now i m still aggrieved because of that .

Orang melayu cakap 'kita hanya mampu merancang , Allah yang menentukan' and I agree with that . I m start to love my course right now although sometimes "meroyan" dalam twitter sebab rindu cita cita masa kecik dan rasa menyesal la jugak tak sambung education . But somehow , you should realise that you should be grateful with what you have . Bersyukur sebab ada orang lain beria nak masuk iium , tapi tak dapat . Ada yang lagi nasib malang , langsung tak dapat peluang nak sambung belajar . So , do learn how to say "ALHAMDULILAH"

Perhaps , i m here because of my jodoh dekat sini ke , atau mana la tahu iium terbuka hati nak ambik i jadi lecturer ke hehehehehhe . Kita tak tahu kan ? Allah tahu apa yang terbaik dan hanya mampu berharap semua yang ditentukan Allah adalah perancangan yang terbaik , Insyaallah amin.


selamat malam , entry baru insyaallah update esok . 





No comments:

Post a Comment