Alhamdulilah
All praise to Allah
For this chance
to let me able to seek knowledge
to learn more
to understand better
to know that everything comes from Him
so that I know how to be grateful when I achieved something.
Alhamdulilah
There no words that I can describe how I felt
when I knew that I am near to fail
but then you help me
by letting me pass
without your 'will' and 'love' towards me
I will fail
Alhamdulilah
for everything you gave
Rabbi , Merciful
My gratitude towards you is not enough through words
only you know how I felt
Alhamdulilah
Ya Rahman
Ya Rahim
You placed me in this place
which turn me
which make me realize
which give hand to me
to know more about you
more and more
Allah
Ya Muhaimin
Ya Wahhab
Don't let me fall
Don't let me go beyond the wall
Don't let me cross the roads alone
Do guide me
because this world is Yours
and I need you
to always be there .
No comments:
Post a Comment